Raleigh Retro Gamers would like to introduce you to our Console Partnership Program. This program is being implemented to give our vendors, and others we work with a chance to get exposure and/or credit for upcoming RRG events, by contributing to the gaming station area. RRG has set up free to play gaming stations at our events from the very beginning. The gaming stations are one of the most popular to-dos at our events and get a lot of foot traffic.
We have two options to choose from. (Can also do both)
Option 1 – Donate a console for advertising. By donating a console to RRG you will receive advertising exclusive to the gaming station area in the form of a 8.5×11 acrylic standee that will be next to the console for the duration of the event with your information on it. The standee will remain with the console for a term of up to 1 year, with a guarantee of it being displayed at a minimum of 4 RRG events. View an example of the standee here.
Option 2 – Trade a console for vendor credit. Essentially you would be trading a console of at least $50 value or more to RRG, for a vendor credit for an upcoming RRG event of your choice. (Vendor fee must be of equal value $50, or you can use the $50 credit towards the vendor fee if the vendor fee exceeds $50.)
If you’re interested in participating in this program please fill out the form below.
Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Sega Master System
Sega Genesis Model 1
Sega Genesis Model 2
Any of the throwback/flashback consoles with built-in games. 3rd-party is ok but must be licensed by the one of the major console manufacturers. No chinese knock-offs.
Nintendo Wii U
Xbox One S
* For some of these consoles we can work out a higher vendor credit or more advertising options.
– Consoles must be in working condition and include at least 1 controller, power adaptor, and cable(s) to connect to a TV
– Console must be in good cosmetic condition. No cracks, broken pieces, extreme discoloration, markings etc
– RRG reserves the right to refuse any donation or credit for any reason.
– All transactions are final. Once we have approved and are in possession of your console there is no returns.
– Consoles must be licensed by a major gaming manufacturer. No knock-offs. 3rd party is ok.