Interested in becoming a vendor?
Hi, thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor for a Raleigh Retro Gamers Event. We host multiple types of events, like pop-up markets, expos, gaming tournaments, and other gaming-related experiences. We market our events to the general public, through our Facebook group of 1200+ local gamers, mailing lists, our website, social channels, online ads, our network, and in-person. We host indoor and outdoor events, and they are not exclusive to just Raleigh, we host events across the Triangle in North Carolina. The events vary in size and are based on the venue’s capacity and available space.
We’re always looking for vendors who are associated with the following:
- Anything retro or modern gaming related. Video games, consoles, merchandise, etc
- Vintage toys, pop-culture collectibles, etc
- Gaming-related art, crafts, food, handmade, etc
- Gaming-related software companies, developers, designers
- Game stores, and any gaming-related business
- Any geek-related vendors, comics, pop-culture related
- Gaming-related clothes, shoes, hats
- Board games, card-based games, Pokémon, Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh
- Promotional vendors ex: Red Bull, Rockstar, etc
- Retro pop culture misc like: electronics, collectibles, clothes, etc
- Services, products, or experiences that relate to our target market
Things we do not allow:
- MLM vendors, Non-gaming or geek-related vendors, knock-off or reproduction products, vendors who don’t align with our goals for the event