Terms and Conditions
- Event management reserves the right to refuse the application of any company or individual
- Event management reserves the right to amend or change these guidelines at any time
- Your spot is not secured until you receive an approval email after submitting your application. Once accepted to participate, Terms and Conditions are binding unless otherwise waived in writing.
- Event management reserves the right to change setup and/or event times due to weather or any other unforeseen conditions
EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE
- Absent extreme, severe weather, the event will not be cancelled
- The decision to cancel the event is at the sole discretion of event management
- It is the responsibility of the Vendor to monitor the weather and check in with event management if they are unsure of how the event may be impacted
- Refunds will not be issued due to event cancellation.
Applications close 1 day before event date or until fully booked.
We do not require Vendors to possess licenses and permits.
It is the responsibility of the individual business to obtain appropriate licenses, collect sales tax and pay federal, state and local taxes and comply with all applicable rules and regulations.
- On trend products or service (must be gaming or geek culture related)
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to complete vendor application
- Co-promotion of the event
- Willingness to comply with Rules, Regulations and Rental Agreement
Submission of the vendor application does not mean the vendor has been accepted for the requested date. You will be notified of your application status within 1-3 business days of your submitted application (Monday through Friday). If there is any reason your application is rejected you will be notified. Availability is limited. Exact spaces are not guaranteed, we will work with the venue to ensure space is available for all vendors but exact location is subject to availability and layout.
RULES & REGULATIONS
When you submit your Application, you acknowledge having read and reviewed these Terms and Conditions, which set forth the terms and conditions applicable to merchants at the Pop-Up Market, i.e. operating hours, permitted merchandise and onsite services. The Vendor Agreement and Terms and Conditions shall automatically become a binding legal agreement between you and Raleigh Retro Gamers Pop-Up upon your acceptance as a vendor. Do not submit an application if you do no agree to these terms and conditions.
We make the floor plan prior to the Pop-Up market based on the particular mix of merchants booked. We will do our best to accommodate any special requests, but do not guarantee a particular type of space or location at the market.
- Vendors must check in with staff prior to setting up to receive their assigned space (there will be someone on-site directing you)
- Spaces will be assigned on a first come first serve basis
- Vendors must bring their own setup, tables, racks, and extension cords etc.
- For outdoor spaces, vendors should come properly prepared to withstand any weather conditions throughout the course of the Event
- Your space must be set up and ready by event start time
- If you arrive after event start time, you may not be allowed to setup.
You are solely responsible for your belongings. Raleigh Retro Gamers and the venue are not responsible for stolen, lost, or damaged items. Please ensure your items are properly secured and cared for during the entire event.
Please begin packing out no earlier than the posted end time of the event and take all belongings with you when you leave the market.
- Breakdown may begin 30 minutes before event end time but please do not break down tents or tables until the posted end time
- Vendors who leave prior to event end time may be banned from future events.
- You must dispose of all trash or materials around your space. It should be left the same way you found it when you arrived. Failure to properly clean your area may result in being banned from future events.
Our marketing includes mixed methods such as PR, advertising, social media, and more. Raleigh Retro Gamers makes a significant marketing effort in order to spread the word, invite the public and create opportunities for success at each marketplace. We create flyers, and secure partnerships with publications, other businesses, local news media etc. We also rely on the vendors and brands we partner with to promote to their fans as well- it takes a village. Vendors are asked to help with marketing efforts by sharing info about the event on social media and with their friends and family.
- Engage with your customers, even when it’s slow! Each person that passes through is a potential customer. Say Hello, start a conversation and share the story behind your collection.
- Positive thoughts = Positive reality. Stay positive.
- Network! Believe it or not, some businesses thrive off of pop-ups. Connect with your peers and build community!
The outcome of each brand/vendors experience is beyond our control. There are no guarantees on the amount of people attending or the amount of sales you will have. We do believe Pop Up Shops are an amazing way to receive real-time feedback about your brand, network with like-minded entrepreneurs, and make some sales.
We’re looking forward to a great event! Thank you for partnering with us.
For questions, email us at [email protected]