Raleigh Retro Gamers Expo and Pop-Up Market
Hi, thank you for your interest in the Raleigh Retro Gamers Expo and Pop-Up Market held in Moore Square Park. Please complete the registration form below. Once you submit your application we’ll contact you within 1-3 business days to let you know if you were approved. Once confirmed you will receive the Welcome Email including any vendor or event-related correspondence. There is NO COST associated with your application or space if you are approved. We look forward to partnering with you for this event!
The venue: Moore Square Park
Location Address: 226 E Martin St, Raleigh, NC 27601
Date: Saturday, June 11th, 2022
Time: 12pm – 4pm
(Vendors are required to be set up for the entire duration 12-4pm. Outside of an emergency, we ask that you do not break down your table/tent until 4pm)
Load in & Setup Begins at: 10:00am
The venue provides the following:
- Open and Airy to accommodate creative setup. Street Level. Easy access to public transportation, near street parking.
- FREE Wifi
- Food, drinks, and, alcohol are available for purchase in the park at Square Burger
- Power will be provided but may have a cost associated with it
- Outdoor screen for gaming or movies (Raleigh Retro Gamers will have control)
- Stage for entertainment
- Area of tables for eating
- Area designed specifically for kids entertainment including a free splash pad.
For parking or other information about the venue CLICK HERE
COVID-19 notice: Dates are scheduled to continue as planned. Our vendors will be the first to be notified if local authorities, or significant increases in COVID-19 cases require the cancellation of the event. Once your reservation is confirmed, it is important that you check your emails for updates as that is our primary way of making contact with confirmed vendors and guests.
If local authorities require cancellation of our events due to official order, vendors and guests will be offered the opportunity to transfer their reservations to a later date. There are no refunds granted for COVID-19 cancellations. Please remember COVID guidelines and best practices while at the event.